as a recently rappointed Sales and Marketing Manage your CEO (chief executive officer) has presented you with the following brief to achieve over the next three years period.
1. critically assess the company’s current environmental position both internally and externally as a basis for future changes to marketing strategy.
2. grow business revenues by 35 percent, including revenue streams from new channels.
3. increase profit contribution on boost shareholder dividends.
4. improve customer retention through customer loyalty innovations.
5. propose justified product/ service portfolio additions and deletions to drive increase in profitable sales volumes.
using appropriate classical models, together with the support from relevant literature, you are required to present your proposal to the CEO in the form of a 3 year marketing plan, with clearly outlined statement of marketing action.
Comments are closed.