WENTWORTH INSTITUTE OF HIGHER EDUCATION
MP111 ACCOUNTING FOR MANAGEMENT DECISIONS
Semester 2, 2022
The Final Exam is a paper based exam which will be held on-campus.
Examination Duration: 120 minutes & 10 minutes Reading time.
Total Marks: 40. Students MUST achieve a mark of 40% or above in the Final Exam to pass the subject.
This exam includes both theoretical and practical questions covering all learning objectives from the subject.
This is a CLOSED BOOK examination.
Materials allowed in the exam:
- A non-programmable calculator
Not permitted in the exam:
- Mobile phones or any other electronic devices
- Paper. All calculations or to be on the Exam paper.
- Pencils or erasers.
Instructions to Students:
- All questions must be answered.
- A formula sheet will be provided.
See below for the grading criteria