The two probable research questions regarding the topic which is physical activity in early childhood education settings would be,
- What is the role of physical activity in early childhood education?
- How do children benefit from physical activity in early childhood settings?
There are 2 key points to consider when framing the kind of Qs best suited for teacher inquiry research.
- To address how an issue impacts our own classrooms, our children in class/center
- To probe into issues of ‘how’ or ‘what’ or ‘why’ of the nature of a particular condition
To answer this Q1(a), you can briefly describe the background of your situations in class, leading you to frame these RQs.
You may consider re-framing the RQs as follows:
- What are physical activity lessons in (my) early childhood to help develop their benefits in any specific domain/skills you wish to enhance/develop their development)
- What children benefit from the physical activity lessons in mine? similarly, you have a specific domain/skills you want to help develop children’s learning as
Comments are closed.