David Blaine: How I held my breath for 17 min
Writing Mini Cases:
5 paragraph.To reiterate, you need to ensure that each mini case includes the following:
1) An introductory paragraph,summarizing what you are going to say.
2) The next paragraph must start with the following sentence: ?After analyzing this
(case/person/group), I have concluded that the main (problem(s) or opportunity(s)) for (the
person or group in the case) are the following:?
3) ?To address these problems/take advantage of these opportunities, I suggest that (the
person or group) ??
4) ?These recommendations are based on specific concepts that we have discussed in class or
obtained from our book. First, in (chapter X/topic X/discussion X) I saw that (name
specific concept here)?, which supports my recommendation of (refer to recommendation in
number 2 above) ? (applies or happened) because? "
5) A concluding paragraph, summarizing the points you have made.
Comments are closed.